CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 6, 2012

Snow day with a cup of cocoa!

Woohooo Snow! Well Christmas is over, but it was still pretty! Madisyn and I enjoyed our snow day inside. She's been a bit under the weather so we watched the snow fall while enjoying some snuggles! My poor baby girl also has been teething something terrible the last couple days. We're really hoping the tooth comes in soon, she's chomping up a storm!


Daddy's little helper! Helping him put my new computer chair together!










This week we got our house back to normal! All the Christmas decorations are down and the tree is gone. As sad as I am to see Christmas over I was happy to have my house back and more room in our living room.

I'm thinking we're going to have to baby proof our house soon. Madisyn is almost on the move! She's gotten herself into the crawl position and she can move backwards and in circles. Only a matter of time before she figures out to go forward! Also she's starting to stand on her own, I'm not sure I can take all this at once...oh dear!

Even sick my girl still finds a way to smile!


She loves to play with the Puppy Popie got her for Christmas!



Trying out her Jolly Jumper


1 comment:

  1. Love reading your updates and seeing pictures of my little princess. Love her so much. NeNe.

    ReplyDelete