CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 8, 2012

She's a Standing...

...against the couch! Of course I was right beside her just in case. I'm not trying to push her to do things or rush her. She always wants to stand, she's had pretty strong legs since I brought her home from the hospital. Today I thought what if I put some toys on the couch and had her stand next to it what would she do? Well she loved it! She was so proud of herself and played happily with her toys!






















3 comments:

  1. She is very determined like both of her parents. NeNe loves seeing and hearing about her on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely not surprising that she is standing{almost on her own ;)} I think every time I was holding her she wanted to be standing up on my knee! haha She is so precious! Love you guys! xo

    ReplyDelete