She is just so beautiful and full of smiles! She's one of the happiest babies I have seen. Even when she's sick she is still smiling!
With her Macy's Puppy Popie got her.
Passed out with Caslynn after playing with a few of her presents.
I put her down for a nap and she was playing with her soothe and glow Sea Horse Her Aunt Hannah and Uncle Blake got her. I checked on her and she was laying on her side playing and 5 minutes later I went back and she fell asleep in that position! Thought it was juts too cute!
Love this sweet girls smile! So so much! She just lights up my day!
Just thought I'd throw this in here, but I made a Pecan Pie for New Years! My first time trying it. Turned out pretty good I think. The past year I've been trying to be brave and experiment more with different recipes, we've enjoyed a few good ones and I plan to continue to do so in the New Year!
We are looking forward to Next Christmas and future ones with Madisyn when we can teach her why we celebrate Christmas and teach her more about Jesus Birth! We enjoyed this year and have made a few traditions of our own as a family!


What an awesome privilege and responsibility to pass on God's love to the next generation. Madisyn is already a bright light in her world :) Love Grammie
ReplyDelete