CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 13, 2012

Down and out

My little snuggle bug is growing way to fast! Today she rolled over from back to front, which means she can roll both ways now! All week I kept saying to myself that I can't believe she's 6 months old, and all week I keep telling her that she's not allowed to grow for the next 6 months and that they need to go slower then the first!
We spent most of the week at her Nene and Popie's as I had gotten sick and was unable to even pick her up (If there was a list of the worst feelings out, there I'm sure that would be on it. Your baby is crying and you can't even pick her up. Also on that list I'm sure would be the feeling of your whole world swaying back and forth like a ship, which is how I felt all week). Thankfully for the worst of it her Grammie MacInnis came over to help me out.
Madisyn tried Green beans this week and she actually liked them! She had a few bites and would say mmm, not as much as the sweet Potatoes, but it was still pretty cute!
We are very thankful for the friends and family who helped us out and prayed for us this week!
This is what happens when you let Madisyn try and feed herself. Figuring out how to get the bowl and the spoon in her mouth at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. That picture is absolutely adorable! I hope you're feeling better! Lots of love

    ReplyDelete